HomePortfolioVintage Wedding PhotosAdventuresFavoritesCollectionsMy EtsyEvents

Thursday, April 5, 2012

~MAGNOLIA PEARL Magic in Round Top Texas~


This is Krista of the Magnolia Pearl gals, she never takes a bad photo and she's even prettier in person! I loved her helping me rummage through all those ruffles! It was so hard to chose!
I know I'm crazy about dolls but I am WACKO over this one! Robin if you're reading this, is she for sale? I have a birthday in September?? HINT! This was just one of the little things she adds to the look of her booth that makes it perfect.
This dress was covered in a combination of textures. She had bottles, dried flowers, dries bee hives, baby shoes, it bogles the mind where she comes up with these ideas.
I couldn't take the smile off my face the entire time I was in the booth. Magnolia Pearl mood altering vibes all over the place! This is Tammy with me and my partner in crime Charlene with Krista!
Just shopping away for me and Robin was looking cute as always!
Just part of her new collection. I forgot to take photos of the skirt and jacket I bought! Too caught up in the moment!
Is this "AweSomeNess or WHAT!! I was sad to leave but there's always September! Thanks to the Magnolia Pearl magical team for a memorable trip down fairy tale lane. To see more of her collection, go to Magnolia Pearl. We also learned that Robin and John are making some big changes, they're selling the Ranch and moving to Fredricksburg.

Check out the slide show: Magnolia Pearl's Ranch
Thanks for stopping by.
Stay tuned for more Round Top posts!

10 comments:

Anne Lorys said...

Great to meet you at the bloggers luncheon, can't wait to see what you bought!

Hugs,
Anne

C'est moi Claudette said...

You must own every piece alreadyCindy. Why don't you work for her? Really gf, you would be GREAT. You wear it so well. She would be crazy not to hire you.
Glad to see you had so much fun.
When I saw the girls in the blue bonnet field, I thought of the snakes and things you blogged about, lol. Glad everyone left In tacked.
Love you
Love me
xoxoxo

Charlene said...

Sandy's intervention worked??? Just the skirt & the jacket???? We figured when we left you'd back up the truck & trailer to haul the Pearl home!!! HUGS!

Bohemian said...

I can't wait to see more of the Round Top Experience... Thanks for taking us along to behold all the Magic... one day I Hope to make a Road Trip there for the Show! Have a Blessed Easter...

Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian

Rhonda said...

Aren't their clothes incredible?
You look right at home in that booth, Cindy.

xo Rhonda

The Feathered Nest said...

Hi sweet girl...I bet you bought some gorgeous things!!!! Please do show us all, OK?? I wish I could have been with you girls today, I was thinking of you all the entire afternoon! xxoo, Dawn

{Bellamere Cottage} said...

I swear all the fun stuff happens in Texas.... Someday I want to make it down there too.

Have wonderful Easter.

Blessings,
Spencer

Anonymous said...

Cindy...beautiful pictures! I LOVE this collection. So much so...I may have brought home some goodies. Can't wait to see you in all your MP glory! xoxo

VS said...

Oh, I'm soooooo excited you shared your Magnolia Pearl journey with me...you know that's one of my favorite parts of being in Texas!! Looks like there were some amazing designs & the booth like awesome as always. Missed being with you girls, miss Texas, miss it all!!
Big Hugs,
SP

The Star Gal said...

My oh my how could anyone possibly leave such a heavly place as that ranch? I can just see myself fading into the sunset happily there. Longing..............

Gloria

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...